1.The Pneumatic cylinder is mainly cast in the process of making the swing table pneumatic cylinder. The pneumatic cylinder needs to undergo aging treatment after leaving the factory, which will eliminate the internal stress generated by the pneumatic cylinder during the casting process. If the aging time is relatively short, the processed pneumatic cylinder will be deformed in the future operation.
2. During the operation of the pneumatic cylinder, the amount of force is relatively complex. In addition to the pressure difference between the gas inside and outside the pneumatic cylinder and the weight and static load of the components installed in the pneumatic cylinder, the equipment must also withstand the outflow of steam during use. The stationary vane is the reaction force to the stationary part.
3. The load of the pneumatic cylinder increases or decreases too fast, especially in the process of rapid start-up and shutdown of the equipment, the temperature changes greatly during the change of its working conditions and the way of warming the pneumatic cylinder is incorrect, and the insulation layer is opened too early during shut down for maintenance. etc., resulting in great thermal stress and thermal deformation in the pneumatic cylinder and on the flange.
4. If stress is generated in the process of pneumatic cylinder machining and repair welding, the pneumatic cylinder is not tempered to eliminate it during use, which will cause the pneumatic cylinder to have relatively large residual stress to a certain extent. permanent deformation will occur in the process.
5. During the maintenance and installation of the pneumatic cylinder, due to its inspection technology and maintenance process, the expansion gap of the inner pneumatic cylinder, the pneumatic cylinder diaphragm, the diaphragm sleeve and the steam seal sleeve is not suitable during use, or the expansion of the hanging lug pressure plate is not suitable. The gap is not suitable, and a huge expansion force is generated after operation to deform the pneumatic cylinder.
6. When the pneumatic cylinder is running, the tightening force of the bolts is insufficient or the material processed is unqualified. In this way, the tightness of the joint surface of the pneumatic cylinder is mainly realized by the tightening force of the bolts. The unit is stopped or the load is increased or decreased. It will generate thermal stress and high temperature will cause stress relaxation of its bolts.
Post time: Mar-28-2022