DSBC SERIES PNEUMATIC CYLINDER KITS
Bore size: 32mm 40mm 50mm 63mm 80mm 100mm 125mm
1. We can offer DSBC pneumatic cylinder and Air cylinder kits, Standard pneumatic Cylinder Kit Parts ISO15552/6431
2. Bore 32 mm 40 mm 50 mm 63 mm 80 mm 100 mm DSBC Air Cylinder Kits available.
3. Conforms to ISO15552 (ISO6431) and VDMA24562 Standards
4. Complete pneumatic cylinder assembly kits include front end cap, Rear end cap, piston, all seals, all screws, magnetic ring, PTFE-ring and ect., only except piston rod, and pneumatic cylinder profile.
1)This series of pneumatic cylinder kits conforms to: FESTO standard
2) There is an adjustable buffers at the terminals of the cylinder except for mounted cushion.
3) We can offer different kinds of mounting style according to FESTO standard, like Foot mounting, Front flange mounting, Rear-flange mounting, and so on.
4) Different thread type can be offered according to customers' requirements, e.g.:BSP, NPT etc.
Set of parts used in the assembly and repair of pneumatic elements.
Accessories for pneumatics are made up of a great variety of components that complement or form part of other pneumatic elements.
Pneumatics is the technology that uses compressed air to operate different mechanisms. In the industrial sector it is used in multiple processes and applications.
Q1:What is the pneumatic cylinder kits?
A:China Pneumatic Cylinder Assembly Kits refers to the accessories of the pneumatic cylinder other than the Air Cylinders Tube(6063 Cylinder Tube) and piston rod, including the Pneumatic cylinder end cover, pneumatic cylinder piston, sealing ring, etc.
Q2:What is the material of pneumatic cylinder cover?
A:Due to the complex shape of the pneumatic cylinder end cover, aluminum alloy casting is generally used. Compared with cast iron cylinder heads, aluminum alloy pneumatic cylinder heads have the advantage of good thermal conductivity, which is beneficial to increase the compression ratio and improve work efficiency. In addition, compared with cast iron, aluminum alloy has an outstanding advantage in light weight, which is in line with the development direction of lightweight design.
Q3:What is the standard of your Air cylinder kit?
A:Our pneumatic cylinder kits are produced in strict accordance with the size of the pneumatic cylinder. In order to avoid air leakage, the size of the end cover must match the size of the pneumatic cylinder.
For example, the standard for SI pneumatic cylinders is ISO6431, and our pneumatic cylinder kit standard is ISO6431; the standard for DNC pneumatic cylinders is VDMA24562, and our pneumatic cylinder kit standard is VDMA24562.
Q4: What is the material of pneumatic cylinder seal kits?
A:The Pneumatic Cylinder Assembly Kits of seal kit is made by NBR.